Commercial Lease Agreement
Use our Commercial Lease Agreement Template to let any type of commercial property to a business or individual tenant.
- Solicitor prepared template for reliability
- Fully customisable. Easy to edit lease template
- Let office space, warehouses, shops or any other commercial property.
Our Commercial Lease Agreement Template
Our Commercial Lease Agreement template or “Commercial Property Lease” as it is also known is suitable for use by any type of legal entity such as a company, partnership or individual landlord or tenant. The template has been drafted by specialist commercial property lawyers to be comprehensive but still easy to use. It has been drafted to protect the interests of the landlord first and foremost. It will then be for the tenant to negotiate the removal of any clauses that they do not wish to agree to. This Commercial Lease Agreement is suitable for use with any commercial property or space. The most common examples of use include leasing office space, warehouse space, storage, restaurants, shops and any other type of commercial property.
Using our Commercial Lease Agreement
You can edit and store the template online in your free Legal Centre storage centre which is included with your document purchase. The template will suit shorter and long term tenancies without the need for much editing but for longer tenancies or where unusual points have been agreed, the template can be easily edited to suit your requirements. The template can be edited and quickly customised to suit any specific points that you want to include in the contract.
Clauses in our Commercial Lease Agreement
You can use the preview button above to view a full preview of this commercial lease agreement. The agreement contains the following clauses:
Intro Clause - Parties to Agreement and Background
Main body of the agreement clauses:
2. Grant of Lease
5. Rates and Taxes
8. Assignments and Sub Letting
11. [Exclusion of Security of Tenure] - optional clause which gives the landlord the opportunity to agree to exclude the right of the tenant implied under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 to the court for an extension to the lease.
12. Condition of Property and Suitability for Use
13. Vacant Possession
16. Entire Agreement
18. Law and Jurisdiction
We have a range of Commercial Property Documents, templates and agreeements as well as Business Law Guides on Short Term Lets of Commercial Premises: Lease, Licence or Tenancy at Will, Tenant Insolvency and Landlords Remedies and Adverse Possession of Land.
Short Term Lets of Commercial Premises: Lease, Licence or Tenancy at Will
This is our guide to the different...
Five Reasons to Buy...
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Solicitor Drafted Template
- Preview Before You Buy
- Store & Manage Your Document Online
- Clear Guidance Notes